48 Bookman Street Kalgoorlie WA 6433
PO Box 10976 Kalgoorlie WA 6433
Office hours: 9:00am-5:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. 9:00am-6:00pm Thursday.
Phone: 08 9021 3069
- Counselling (individually and in groups)
- Community pharmacotherapy referral
- Advocacy for individuals and families affected by alcohol or other drugs and mental health concerns.
- Suicide Prevention
- Integrated Team Care – Laverton, Leonora, Esperance and Kalgoorlie
- Individualised Community Living Strategy – Esperance, Kalgoorlie and Geraldton.
- Headspace Kalgoorlie
- Consultancy and referral services for health professionals, and community prevention initiatives to address alcohol and other drug issues.
- Goldfields Community Alcohol and Drug Sewrvce (GCADS) Outreaches to Leonora, Laverton, Kambalda, Coolgardie, Menzies, Norseman, Ravensthorpe and Hopetoun, and supports culturally appropriate practice.
You can download a useful Support Guide for various services in Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Coolgardie and Kambalda area by clicking here. It is published by the Goldfields Community Alcohol and Drug Service.